My Owl's Back Again

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I have a huge sycamore tree in my yard it's been here as along as I can remember.In the top is a hole and a couple of Owl's raise at least 3 babie's every Spring.They are back now I saw them yesterday.I heard them who who whoing last night.LOL :)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love to hear that. One night I could hear three different owls hooting in the wee hours of the morning.

Annette99

Where I grew up in Minnesota between 2 lakes we had an owl that used to come and sit on the outside ledge of our bedroom window. It was so cool. That was many, many, moons ago.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do. Have you ever been out in the dark and have one fly close to you? They are so quiet, it's spooky. But the air going by their feathers makes a very soft sound.

Spider_Lily

This is the old tree where they raise babie's every Spring.They were back last night talking very loud.WHO WHO WHO ARE YOU.:)

Attachments

• Mom's flowers 008.JPG
    Mom's flowers 008.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 325

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com