My Pepper Pics

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Here's some shots of the peppers that I've been growing on my balcony.

Hungarian Wax
002.jpg

Jalapeno
004.jpg

Cayenne
005.jpg

Anaheim
009.jpg

Awesome peppers. Thanks for sharing, I only have regular green peppers growing, they are just blooming

Nice peppers. What kinds are you growing, I see the jalapenos and chillies and is that a cubanella? Cubanellas are one of my must haves.
I have been havesting on a daily basis. Has anyone tried the "yummy Bells"? That has to be the sweetest peper of all time. I think they crossed with my chilies as my chilies are sweet not hot :(

Thanks everyone! I'll post pics when I harvest/sun dry them.

Nice peppers. What kinds are you growing, I see the jalapenos and chillies and is that a cubanella? Cubanellas are one of my must haves.
CB, I think that's my Hungarian Wax you're looking at--it looks a lot like a cubanelle right now. To be honest, I've had all of these plants growing so close to one another on my balcony that I'm wondering if there is a little bit of cross pollination going on. It's hard to tell until everything ripens.

Btw, I'm only growing Hungarian Wax, Seranno, Jalapeno, Cayenne, and Anaheim. Next spring I plan to have a much hotter grow list!

My peppers were planted in the garden in peat pots I bought them in and they are taking forever to grow..I have only gotten 2 peppers in 2 months!!

So I am jealous of your peppers!! LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back