My Roses 2010

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dor

My roses are getting a good start. I have feed and pruned them and just waiting for them to do their thing. Some of them are putting on a show.

Double delight 2009, Blaze of Glory climbing rose 2009, Altissimo, Blaze, Old fashioned white climbing rose

Attachments

• tn_gardening0181.JPG
    tn_gardening0181.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 368
  • tn_gardening0171.JPG
    tn_gardening0171.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 383
  • tn_gardening0111.JPG
    tn_gardening0111.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 376
  • tn_gardening0051.JPG
    tn_gardening0051.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 399
  • tn_gardening003.JPG
    tn_gardening003.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 389

Dor

A few more roses

Here's a few more. I have one I think is a Joseph's coat that doesn't like it's location so I will be moving it.

A volunteer of my old fashioned white rose, yippee Peach Climbing rose, and Tiffany rose.

Attachments

• tn_gardening004.JPG
    tn_gardening004.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 379
  • tn_gardening022.JPG
    tn_gardening022.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 359
  • tn_gardening024.JPG
    tn_gardening024.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 381

Dor

Thanks Ron. My pics just don't do them justice. I wish I was better at it but I will keep them coming.

SandiB

Beautiful blooms Dor. Roses has become a big favorite of mine, I bought 3 climbers a few weeks ago. Excited to get them settled in and watch them grow :)

Dor

Roses are by far one of my favorites too Sandi. I am looking for a yellow one now

Spider_Lily

Dor your rose's are gorgeous.They are one of my favorite flower's.I don't have any open yet but have bud's.Want be long now.Thank's for sharing your's.

Dor

Thank you all. I have fed them and given them a little epsom salt and now we just need a little rain.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
we do need some rain. I got my roses growing. I love them. I like that you can grow them in the north and the south. They are one tough plant. I couple of years ago I gave my daughter the rose her grandfather sent her in the hospital the day she was born. I pressed it and kept it for her. Dad has been gone a long time now. My roses are blooming nice now.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dor,
I had roses by the dozens and I love keeping them,. They were all registered J&P's. I wish I had the time it takes to make them look as beautiful as yours.

Dor

My roses

Dor,
I had roses by the dozens and I love keeping them,. They were all registered J&P's. I wish I had the time it takes to make them look as beautiful as yours.

Nanci, I don't do much to my roses just prune and feed them, remove the dead and diseased leaves and move them if they don't like the spot they are planted in. My son re-did some rose beds late yesterday and they so nicely done. He moved my Jacob Coat and one other rose I lost the tag to. He will move a couple more climbling rosees when they stop blooming. My brug is overtaking them. I will post pics later.

Dor

Here's a few more of my roses

I have a few more pics of my roses I took today.

Tiffany with a little bug damage, a red climbing rose that was tagged peach, and a white climbing rose that was given to me.

Attachments

• tn_gardening031.JPG
    tn_gardening031.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 365
  • tn_gardening029.JPG
    tn_gardening029.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 347
  • tn_gardening020.JPG
    tn_gardening020.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 358

Spider_Lily

A few picture's I made this morning.:)

Attachments

• Flowers -10 001.JPG
    Flowers -10 001.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Flowers -10 004.JPG
    Flowers -10 004.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 365
  • Flowers -10 003.JPG
    Flowers -10 003.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 368
  • Flowers -10 007.JPG
    Flowers -10 007.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Flowers -10 010.JPG
    Flowers -10 010.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 348

Dor

My white climbing rose

My little old fashioned climbing rose has finally bloomed. It was full of buds. My red rose that was labeled peach climbling rose bloomed really heavily this year. This is the first time it ever had this many blooms.

Attachments

• tn_gardening013.JPG
    tn_gardening013.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 346
  • tn_gardening032.JPG
    tn_gardening032.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 361
  • tn_gardening034.JPG
    tn_gardening034.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 356
  • tn_gardening026.JPG
    tn_gardening026.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 341

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com