my son gave my the world's greatest LILY...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

MY 19 year old son presented me with this origami LILY yesterday, it's the greatest lily in the world to me. It is made with lots of love, yesterday was 14 years since my Mom passed away and his timing was perfect for giving it to me. Even the tiger lily i planted opened yesterday for the first time, my mom had one outside our back door so I planted one this spring her a remembrance flower. I love it, thanks God for beautiful children.

Attachments

• all pictures.jpg
    all pictures.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 303

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a thoughful son you have. The lily is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us

palmettogal

Pat yourself on the back for raising such a thoughtful caring young man! That was really a sweet thing for him to do!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com