National Pig Day - Pork Recipes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We often buy the whole pork loins and cut them into chops. Now I am hungry for one. I do a really nice pork roast with a really good rub made withgarlic powder, brown sugar, thyme and rosemary and salt and pepper, it is one of my favorites.

That sounds like a good rub, Jade. I was so anxious to get the pork in the oven that I forgot to use a rub. I laid it on a bed of chopped onions though and poured a pint of apple juice over it. I just went upstairs and basted it too and it smells good.

I have to admit, Jade, that pulled pork turned out very good. It's a fair amount of work, but I think it was worth it.

for lunch today we are to have barbque ribs, both pork and beef. I am going to finish them up on the grill but first I cooked them really slow for about 4 hours yesterday and today we will throw them on the grill to finish them off and we will have a great lunch. I have pototoes, corn on the cob and salad to go with them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back