Need a home for iris

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I have a bunch of iris that I need to get cleared out. They are all purple, one is lavender and the other has medium purple stds and dk purple falls.
Great mutlipliers
I would either ship they for postage or trade.
Thanks.

Or trade you a 1lb. bag of
Pro-Fromance water soluble fertilizer 20-10-20
or
Pro-Frormance time release fertilizer 19-7-10

Ms Lisa I do still have them and I would love to send them to you.
Do you want the hostas too. I will ship them in a LARGE flat rate box the one that costs about 15.00 12x12x5. It will hold alot of iris
Postage will probably be best
I can get them in the mail Tuesday
PM me your addy

OK Lisa
I gottem dug and trimmed and ready to go out in the AM I just want to dig the hostas in the morning.
Hope you got a big ol place for them cuz there is just a gazillion iris.
I will PM when the hit the mail.

Ms Lisa Your iris are on their way to live in your garden. All 10 pounds of em
PLMK when they arrive.

That box bulged pretty bad so I was afraid that I couldn't send it but it went right thru.
I hope you enjoy them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back