Need a home for iris

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I have a bunch of iris that I need to get cleared out. They are all purple, one is lavender and the other has medium purple stds and dk purple falls.
Great mutlipliers
I would either ship they for postage or trade.
Thanks.

lisa831

Or trade you a 1lb. bag of
Pro-Fromance water soluble fertilizer 20-10-20
or
Pro-Frormance time release fertilizer 19-7-10

Kya D

Ms Lisa I do still have them and I would love to send them to you.
Do you want the hostas too. I will ship them in a LARGE flat rate box the one that costs about 15.00 12x12x5. It will hold alot of iris
Postage will probably be best
I can get them in the mail Tuesday
PM me your addy

Kya D

OK Lisa
I gottem dug and trimmed and ready to go out in the AM I just want to dig the hostas in the morning.
Hope you got a big ol place for them cuz there is just a gazillion iris.
I will PM when the hit the mail.

Kya D

Ms Lisa Your iris are on their way to live in your garden. All 10 pounds of em
PLMK when they arrive.

Kya D

That box bulged pretty bad so I was afraid that I couldn't send it but it went right thru.
I hope you enjoy them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com