Need feedback for garden website

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jferrier

Hello all,
I was wanting some constructive criticism for my website. Its still partially under construction so sorry in advance for any broken links. Please visit www.landscapedesktop.com and send me a message and tell me what you like, or dislike, or think could improve. My goal is to provide more local information about popular plants since soils, temp. extremes, rainfall, etc differs vastly within the same USDA zones. Take a look at some of the plant profiles listed on the home page and if you have any experience with these plants please add your comments at the form at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

Gardengoddess

Jferrier, I took a look. Looks nice actually :) Calm, soothing color scheme. My only suggestion would be a back to home button to make it easier to get back to the home page after clicking one of the "browse by" buttons.

Good luck!

Dora/Garden Goddess

Kya D

I took a quick look and I will go spend some more time when I can take a longer look around.
The link worked for me.

Dor

I took a look at it too and I really like it. I have to go back to it when I have some time to spend there. Good luck.

Maggie

When I try to go into your site a page will pop up and say "This Website Declines This Webpage". I have tried several times and always get the same thing.

Bernie

I've booked marked your site. I'll visit again when I have a little more time to spend there. Looks nice though.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com