New guy from Central Indiana

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

I also remember you Dave from the other site. I really enjoyed your wonderful pictures of the hummingbirds. So welcome to the forum.

swindy

Hi Dave so glad to see you found your way here you and your pictures will be a wonderful addition to this place. Looks like there are a lot of folks excited to see you to.

gonepostal

Welcome Dave and Mrs. Dave----I remember you also--think we had a discussion about "iron knees" as I have had knee replacements in both knees also. Glad you found your way over here. Looking forward to your pics,too!!!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
It wasn't pumpkins, it was cabbage that he grew with his granddaughter that was huge, saw a pic of it on another thread... Great pics, so glad you are part of the family again

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello and Welcome Dave....Wonderful to see you join in...Look forward to getting caught up...
use to be Vegemm :D

K

Kale

Well, well, well Mr.Dave!
It is great to see you!

Welcome Our friend! ;):D:D

It has been a few years!

Kale:) !

M

Mari-Jo

Welcome Dave.....yes, i remember you from GG.............grat to see you hear..........ENJOY!

woodstock

Hi Dave, Im from another site too......and finding this place was like coming home......hope to see some of your pictures soon........enjoy!
Bobbi

KyGal

Hi everyone... I'm another "refugee" from a site that is fading away and thought I would join in... I may not post too often, but do when there is something worth posting... I'm Dave, live in Indiana with my wife... We have three girls and nine grandkids ranging in age from one to 13... She still works but I'm retired, so we are living a bit of a roll reversal for a few more years... Not too many though...

Howdy and Welcome!

aint it good to see old friends?:)

PRH

I remember ya from another place! ( a name such as IronKnees,isn't very easy to forget ) I'm new here myself,so we better get busy and travel around the board! Gonna be a pretty cool place!! :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com