New Here But Not To Gardening

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Tina

Hi. One of the first things I liked about this site is that it is small enough that my name hadn't been used yet. Hello, I am Tina from southern California.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Tina yes we are small, but as they say "Great things come in small packages." Glas you joined, if I can help you please let me know.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Tina and welcome to the best little gardening site on the web. Jump right in and enjoy yourself. Gardenforums has a lot to offer and all the members are friendly and helpful. If you need anything just holler.

swindy

Welcome Tina. It is nice to be able to use the name you want and not have to see someone else using your name while you have to go by something else lol. We are a friendly group and really like making new friends. Look around and jump in where ever you like.

latebloomer

Hi Tina,
welcome from your California neighbor to the North (I'm up above Sacramento). Hope you have fun here. Nice people.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Tina. Ron said it best. We love new members and those who love gardening. So we really look forward to you hanging out with us. Jump on in and join the fun!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
WElcome Tina from snowy Maine. glad to see you here, jump right in and make yourself at home

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Tina and Welcome to th eplace,,,Look forward to seeing you around...any questions just ask...

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome, Miss Tina. Although I presently reside in Oregon and have for the past 40 years, I consider myself a CIO, California Improved Okie. My Dad moved us to California in the Sacramento area back in 1948 when I was 14 years old. Have a lot of good memories and a bunch of family still down there.

Bernie

I Tina Welcome. I've only been here a little while but it's a great place with great people. I look forward to getting to know you.

Wombat

Wow another new person, welcome to GF...must try and get in here more often.....enjoy yourself.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com