New here

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello, my name is Gloria and I'm from South Carolina. Looking forward to this new site getting up and running. I like what I see with the layout. I just know it's going to be a big hit. Thanks Bob for opening it

swindy

Hi Gloria and welcome to GF. You are so right about this being a big hit!
What type of gardening do you do? Flowers --Veggies ???

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Gloria
Nice to see you here, I knew it would not take you long to get here.
Swindy, Gloria does lots and lots of veggies and she cans up a storm like Randy does....

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All,
It's crabbergirl. I love organic gardening and just gardening in general. I can't wait for this new forum to get going. I was a commercial fisherman "person" for 10 years. Had to get a land job but that's ok. Look forward to meeting you all. Hey Mainegal!

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, my name is Gloria and I'm from South Carolina. Looking forward to this new site getting up and running. I like what I see with the layout. I just know it's going to be a big hit. Thanks Bob for opening it

Thanks for the compliments. I use this program on a bunch of forums and it works really well.

As for the place being a hit, I think you may be on to something. It's already hopping and we've only been open for about 12 hours! If everyone here tells a few friends, this place will be up and running in no time.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com