New member petaluma calif

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

ricknfresno

the "image verification" capcha took me about 15 attempts to join the group. i now have a "toomer" from it. :) i would recommend to make it easier to see. some of the letters and digits are reallllllllllllllllllllly hard to see. ok, deep breath.
hello all. i think Bernie invited me. thanks, rick

Kya D

Hi Rick I am really glad you perserviered (sp) cuz we are excited to have you join our gardening group.
Jump right in and enjoy
WELCOME!!!!

swindy

Hi Rich I am glad you got in finally. So Sorry about the Letters and numbers but Bob had to add that to the sign up program as we were being attacked spammers when we first opened this site. Bob and all the Mods were spending most of our time Banning them little jerks.

Petaluma was an old stomping ground of mine many years ago. I lived in Glen Ellen and Santa Rosa for many years and do miss that area.
Welcome to GF I hope you have no more trouble with the site but if you do need anything please feel free to touch base with any one of our Mods We are all very happy to help you. See you around the threads.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rick glad you were able to join us. We have a great time, lots of laughs and we learn a lot from our gardening buddies here at Garden Forums. Let me know if I can help you.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Rick so glad you stuck it out and finally got here. We like new faces around here. Glad to see you.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry you had such a hard time joining Rick. We're glad to have you with us at GF. Jump in and enjoy!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Rick, sorry to hear that you had such a hard time registering. Glad you were finally able to register and made it here. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Blueaussi

I have problems with those capchas, too. I thought it was my eyes going bad until the neighbor child was trying to set up a gmail account and couldn't read the one she had, either.

Well, anyway, you made it! Welcome!

Dor

Hello and welcome Rick. So glad you decided to join us. Jump right in and make youself at home.

Bernie

Hi Rick glad you finally made it. I finally figured out what a capcha is. ROTFLMBO! I usually have to change the zoom level to maga big to read those things. Hope you find the person or persons you were looking for. Even if you don't join in you'll enjoy it here.
Bernie

smiley_face2

Hello! we drove through your town last July on our roadtrip after spending a couple of days in SF. We live way up here in BC, but our hearts are in California!! :)

Annette99

Welcome from the Hudson Valley of New York, Lots of great people here. I too have trouble with those letters and numbers in disguise.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com