<New Member xD

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Phlytrap

Hello all :)

I am growing a few potted fruits and veggies, stumbled across this forum and I did some research and saw that this is a rather active forum compared to others.

I am planning on starting a progress thread. Keep your eyes peeled!

I will do my best at contributing to discussion - I may be looking for other tips and such as well!

J

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to the place...Look forward to your gardening updates...Jump in and enjoy

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice to see you here. I am impressed with some of the pictures I saw. Good luck.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com