New Memember

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

mtlaidle

Hi all, Matt from Kansas here. Great forum, just joined. I am looking forward to a great, long, relationship here. I'll post some pics of my garden later if that's ok.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Matt,

Welcome! Glad you found us. By all means please post us some pictures of your gardens and plants

Dor

Hello and welcome Matt. Glad you joined. Please post lots of pics. We love to look at pictures.

Spider_Lily

Hi and we will put out the Welcome Mat.LOL Glad your here to.Alway's glad to meet a new friend.And we all love picture's.So share away.:)

Attachments

• WELCOME.gif
    WELCOME.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 264

mtlaidle

Thanks everyone, here are a couple of pictures of my veggie garden. Potatoes (dug up half of them) tomatos, lettuce, cucumbers, okra, pole beans, tomato bushes, cantelope and onions. 4th year garden, still plant things to close together. I've tilled a giant load of mushroom compost every year and 3 years ago tilled a healthy load of 6 year old cow manure. Seems to work good. Enjoy.

Attachments

• SSPX0620.jpg
    SSPX0620.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 253
  • SSPX0621.jpg
    SSPX0621.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 266

Melissa

Your garden looks so healthy...bet your soil is wonderful. My 90 yr old friend swears by horse manure....they haul it in for her straight from the horse stall I think...her soil is amazing!! I compost but am thinking I need to get some manure in my yard other than that left by my two labs and golden :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com