Not Quiet Ready

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Found this little guy this morning it was'nt quiet ready to fly.But in a few hrs.it was strong enough to fly away.Beautiful little butterfly.:)

Attachments

• Flowers -10 002.JPG
    Flowers -10 002.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 308
wish I could grow Booflys :(

I have more than enough plants that are for attracting them
but they just don't come around here

Same with Hummies can't grow them either :eek:

Very pretty Spider!!!

Plant giant mamoth dill, they will come. Plant giant mamoth sunflowers too, both the butterfile and hummers feed on them. If you can't find the seeds let me know I will send you some.

I saw another today floating around the yard.Ill have to plant them some dill too.More the merrier in butterfly's.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back