Noxious Weeds

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Suerae

Hello fellow gardeners. I am an avid, life long gardener who has been brought to her needs by a tenacious group of weeds.
I ordered several yards of loam/compost from a company last year that has served me well in the past.
I was horrified to discover one part of my garden area was full of plantains and Queen Anne's lace. I spent the summer pulling everyone out. None
went to seed. When the ground thawed this spring, my garden was once again full of those weeds.
The company refused to acknowledge my plight.
How can I eliminate these pests? I am not a fan of chemicals, but if that is the only option, I will sacrifice this year's crop of vegetables.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com