Oh the horror!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

Went to Wallywolrd yesterday

and saw the scariest thing....

Right there next to the DintyMore Beef stew was...

*gulp*:(

Chicken pot pie...

in..

in...

in a CAN!!!:eek::eek:

That's just not natural!!!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe you are supposed to put that into a crust. I bought some Marie Callender's individual chicken pot pies recently for my grandson. When I cook something I am pretty sure he won't like, I either heat up one of those pies or a couple of corn dogs for him. Fiona makes the real things occasionally though and he loves those (chicken pot pies).

Bluewolf

OMGosh Wolfie are you OK, I know that must have scared you almost to death

I'm still pretty upset...just imagining my beloved pot pie in a can

just looking at the words "chicken pot pie" on a can was more than I could handle :eek:

BF kept LHAO when I told him about it..

doesn't he know how devestated I am :confused:

palmettogal

Honey, we're having chicken CAN pie for dinner. Bet that will get the taste buds diving for cover! Cowardice prevails. I will NOT be giving this a try!!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
About the only time I could handle the Dinty Moore stew was at deer camp years ago and I was hungry enough to eat the can. I call that ATSL food (able to sustain life) and that's about all. Once I was promoted to camp cook though, there wasn't that much stuff served that came from cans.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW! What they won't put in a can these days!!! What happen to the pot??? LOL! Is it now Chicken Can Pie???

Bluewolf

well I had to go to Wally yesterday

curiosity got the better of me and I strolled down "THAT" isle again

picked up the can..there are "dumplins" in it

and there is a recipe for putting it in a pie

still looks nasty!!!

and I still ain't gonna try it!!!

I don't eat much that comes from a can

Bluewolf

No! No! No! You can"t make me!! You can't make me!!!

Lalalalalalalalalalala I'm not listening to you!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com