OK what happened???????

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Yesterday when I came on to the site I immediately noticed that the
"today's posts" link is gone. Please tell me what happened. It is what I always used to get to the posts.:confused:
Now it says new posts but it is not the same link.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bob

Administrator
Staff member
"Active Topics" should be the same thing as what used to be labeled "Today's Posts". I changed the wording, since it actually includes posts from today and yesterday.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't even know there was a spot like that. Each time I come on, I just start at the top and work my way down through the posts that have new entries.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't even know there was a spot like that. Each time I come on, I just start at the top and work my way down through the posts that have new entries.

That's another way to use the forum and it works fine, but the "active topics" is a very quick and easy way to find the new stuff. It gathers everything up in one central place.

We have a lot of categories here, in an effort to help find discussions on a specific topic. For example, if you're interested in flowers, you can browse that topic. But the problem with multiple topics is that checking them all for new posts can take some time. So we offer two options.

1) Active Topics - Discussions that have had one or more new messages posted to them recently.

2) New Posts - Messages that have been posted since the last time you visited the forum, whether that's 3 hours ago, or 3 weeks ago.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com