Recipe Old Time Beef Stew for Your Man

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Old Time Beef Stew for Your Man

Old Time Beef Stew for Your Man is pure comfort that I crave all winter long, for dinner on Sundays all summer long, and pretty much every other day and season there is. When beef stew is done right, it just makes people happy, and this beef stew is done just right!

old-time-beef-stew-for-your-man-2-700x1050.jpg

I have to laugh at this recipe title. It was absolutely necessary, but you do not have to be a man to love the heck out of it. It’s one of the very best stew recipes I’ve ever had. Our dear friend Kerri introduced us to it and a hilarious cookbook from waaaaay back when titled, Meals Men Like.

Yes, this is real life, folks.

This recipe has stood the test of time. The tender beef is perfection. It literally falls apart as you take bite after bite which is my biggest must have in a stew. I cannot express enough how much I despise when stew meat is chewy and hard to bite through. Not appetizing at all!

(more…)

READ: Old Time Beef Stew for Your Man

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com