Onion sets

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

I was wondering if anyone has any extra onion sets they would be willing to share with me? I have never grown onions before and I forgot to order it when i did all my garden veggie ordering. I have some bulbs I can offer in trade.

I have aliums and some iris I can trade.

Thank you:)

RR

sunflower3

in the fall I might have some egyptian onions, hoping they will have babies this year, I could send you some of those. They can be used for cooking. and are fun to watch grow. I would trade for aliums, have been trying to get some of those for a while now. Let me know thanks karen.

Dor

I was wondering if anyone has any extra onion sets they would be willing to share with me? I have never grown onions before and I forgot to order it when i did all my garden veggie ordering. I have some bulbs I can offer in trade.

I have aliums and some iris I can trade.

Thank you:)

RR

Yes I have some onion sets left RR. Red, sweet and some white I think. lmn

R

RiverRock

Thanks dor that would be wonderful! Let me know what you would like in return...please PM me.

Karen, I would be happy to send you some Alium dear let me know when you want them.

RR

sunflower3

Any time is fine with me, snowing today but not amounting to anything, very thankful for that. Do you need my address, let me know, thanks Karen.

R

RiverRock

Sure thing Karen I will get some out to you next week. PM me your address and remind me what I am sending you:D

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com