Ooohhh bob!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

Just had a chance to take a peeky boo..

Love what you have done!!!

it is awsome and I feel it will become very useful!!!

Thanks So much!!! ;)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, glad you like it. I've also created a promo to run at the top of the page for a while, so hopefully everyone will find the new section.

Now I need everyone's help in adding recipes. We really need a nice big selection to make this work, and that's going to take a lot of people posting. So I'm really depending on the members for this one, please post your favorite recipes!

bob

Administrator
Staff member
PS - While sorting our existing recipes into the new categories, I did notice one thing. Apparently dessert recipes are a real favorite! ;)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is great! With winter coming on this will be a great sopt to share our comfort foods.

curbhopper

who's dinner is this ? ? ? ?.......hm...... This really is great, Bob. I'l practice trying to type a whole recipe :) ~Curbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com