Organic chocolate cake

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

ginappal111

Hi, I know you all love organic food and that's why I am sharing this recipe here. I got a gluten-free cake mix from Holy Taste ( https://holytaste.ca/product/organic-health-food-kokimo-kitchen-chocolate-cake-mix500g/ ). This organic chocolate cake is really yummy and healthy. The preparation -
Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Kokimo Foods Pancake Mix into a bowl.
Add 1/2cup Water.
Wisk gently until almost smooth.
Add 1-2 teaspoon of organic coconut oil (or oil of choice) to skillet.
Pour batter into skillet and cook for approximately 2 or 3 minutes.
Flip gently when browned and cook for about 1 or 2 minutes.
Try it, I'm sure that you people are gonna love it!

Niartana

Chantilly Cake is my favorite! This lovely white dessert, full of fluffy texture, airy cream filling and fresh berries reminds of all things pure. It is my favorite spring time dessert. How To Make Chantilly Cake
Chantilly-Cake-prev.jpg

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com