Outside my window....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sbp

Well a few weeks ago, I took these pics of the lovely cardinal couple that frequents the birdfeeder outside my office window

cardinalsatfeeder.jpg

and the male alone

cardinalalone2.jpg

Well today, this is what is feasting in my birdfeeder!

chipmunk1.jpg

think he has enough?
chipmunkchubbycheeks.jpg

chipmunkfullpouch.jpg

I hate to say that I am not a fan :( of chipmunks....but he is cute---I'll have to rodent proof the birdfeeder :)

sbp

He is a cute little bugger, and bold too---I have been at the window talking to him, making noise etc...nothing is scaring him away ....

We'll be friends as long as he stays outside :)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning. I hate the days I have to go to work because I can't enjoy my yard and the critters I have come to know as friends

sbp

You all might get tired of my pictures :) I LOVE to take photos!

Well, the little guy emptied the bird feeder :) Hope he'll have plenty of food for the winter.

We have had chipmunks around the house for several years now...and they haven't been destructive thus far....they did eat my cherry tomatoes a few years ago, but that is it....and we did notice that they live in the steps out back (these steps are made of pavers)

Susan

Spider_Lily

I never get tired of picture's I to love to take picture's .I know eveyone probably get's tired of them but love to share.So keep them coming.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com