Peonies on Parade 2010

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

Took these Thursday night before the rains came

1. Full Garden
2. Fuschia
3. Ruby (this one is actually more red but I couldn't get the color to show up)
4. sorbet
5.Pale pink

Attachments

• peonybed2010.jpg
    peonybed2010.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 272
  • fushia.jpg
    fushia.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 257
  • ruby.jpg
    ruby.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 247
  • sorbet.jpg
    sorbet.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 253
  • pale.jpg
    pale.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 261

Bluewolf

WWWAAAHHHHAAAA

And this is what they looked like after the rains yesterday:(

Attachments

• wwwaaahhhaaa.jpg
    wwwaaahhhaaa.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 252

Kya D

Oh crud your poor peonies.
Prior to the rain they are very very pretty. I love the sorbet.

Dor

I just love them Blue, I am sorry the rain got them.

I really love Peonies. I planted Sorbet last year but it didn't come back this year so I don't know if our weather is too hot for them or not.

Maggie

Really pretty Blue but rain will destory them. It's a shame that they bloom during the rainy season at least they do in my area.

Bluewolf

Really pretty Blue but rain will destory them. It's a shame that they bloom during the rainy season at least they do in my area.

yup it never fails.. they get to just that point to where the whole bed almost is completly in bloom

then BAM!! all of a sudden lots of rain and they are sagging

I cut the broken ones off and gave my Neighbor lady (who just got out of the hospital ) a huge boquet yesterday she was tickled Peony as she wasn't expecting them gave me a huge hug! :D

Prowl

LOVELY Photos.....

I'm Sorry That the Rain Got them, Nice of You to give away the Broken ones Though...

GardenBear1

Blue, I love your Peonies, I got my first 2 last year.Red magic set buds and is about to bloom.Raspberry sundae no buds yet, maybe next year. if they do well I want to get a few more.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com