Photo Needed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Curbie, I'd love to talk with you about marketing photos. If it's something you'd like to discuss in public, I suggest we step over to http://www.pnwphotos.com/ where we discuss that kind of thing all the time.

You can also e-mail or PM me if you want to talk about specific images of mine etc.

Thanks,
Bob

PS - Speaking of photos...

Today's Seattle Times, Travel Section, cover page, photo by yours truly. ;)

There was also a 2 page spread inside, with 3 more of my photos, including one that was printed about 1-1/3 pages wide. I now have a new favorite newspaper. :)

BH1_8707.jpg

I don't do any catering although I do cook a bit. Friday is a regular day for me to cook dinner. I'll be making a casserole for tomorrow (creamed chicken and biscuits). I looked for that recipe to post here but apparently I haven't typed it out yet for my recipe folder. I did write it on a recipe card my the box I keep in the kitchen so I will retrieve that and type it in "My Documents", then copy and paste. I picked all my winter squash today and I have a heaping wheelbarrow full of butternut and acorn squash. We will have squash also for tomorrow evening. I just bake that and add butter and cinnamon, then David likes to add brown sugar to his portion.

Sorry I caught the tale end of this. But looks like things worked out very well.
If you start the marketing discussion let me know;)

BOB ! :) Thanks, I'll try to hook up with you but APPETIZERS is spelled wrong in your beautiful 'ad' for this place......right? Curbs

Randy, I think you do 'catering' ~ you cater to your family's likes and dislikes. I love squash and have really discovered butternut. Never cooked Acorn squash. Is squash good for you? Curbie

BOB ! :) Thanks, I'll try to hook up with you but APPETIZERS is spelled wrong in your beautiful 'ad' for this place......right? Curbs

Yes, it was. It said "Appertizers". Guess that's what happens when I subcontract the work to those guys from Orange County Choppers. You know how Paul SR is always talking about having a new "Idear".

Yes, the squash is good for you. I have about a half a wheelbarrow load to drop off at the bank today. They keep well in a cool dry place so the bank staff decided they would take as many as I could bring. I have made 'pumpkin' pies from Hubbard squash. The food packers use Hubbard quite often to make the canned pumpkin.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back