pic. posting

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

luckynunn

I used to get on this site all the time a long time ago--I have my new thread typed and ready but I cannot get my pic. added on there--I tried it under the attachments but not getting nowhere--any help? please be gentle too-I am not very computer savy
thanks, Amy

OMGosh I had this very problem and Crabbergirl sent me a PM that helped me
I will PM you the info

OK look at the top right of this page and there will be a WELCOME and your name, just under that it will say private message click on that

OK just in case you are unable to get your PM and for others that may need the same help..
First make sure you click on 'POST REPLY" not on quick reply...
then scroll down to 'MANAGE ATTACHMENTS"
then a small window will open...you will than click on "BROWSE" this will open up your computer ...go to where ever you keep your pictures and find the one you want to post...you will need to make sure the picture is with in the range of size listed under the attachment key you will see there...then click on your picture and then open...then you will clcik on "UPLOAD and wait once it say's current attachments you can then close that windown and then click on 'SUBMIT REPLY"
Hope that helps..

Attachments

• _welcome.jpg
    _welcome.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 272

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back