Pictures of your past gardens to get us through the winter

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
She sent me a couple of DVD's of the area damage and also the damage to their home or what was left of it. If I remember correctly, they were able to use the foundation only. I hope she drops in once in awhile here.

swindy

Her is a picture of a simple Rock Garden that was put in on a military base I use to work at, they put them inon diffrent corners of the base in the housing areas. I like it because even though it is pretty basic it shows what you con do with a little corner to get great results and not spend to much money

Attachments

• rock garden hamilton.jpg
    rock garden hamilton.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 341

Wombat

Wonderful pics Treva........love those rock gardens Swindy...I think I was just lucky with my stocks they're funny things, usually all or nothing lol. That year I put extra manure and bllod meal into the bed and it seemed to work well.
Anemones, Hibiscus and Cape Honeysuckle

Attachments

• anemones.jpg
    anemones.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 337
  • c370.jpg
    c370.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 341
  • Cape honeysuckle.JPG
    Cape honeysuckle.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 341

Wombat

some more....:) Clivias, Dwarf Alstroemeria and Snapdragons

Attachments

• clivia.JPG
    clivia.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Copy of 37033347.DwarfAlstroemeria.jpg
    Copy of 37033347.DwarfAlstroemeria.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 360
  • Copy of 2849360560035803306liqQmr_ph.jpg
    Copy of 2849360560035803306liqQmr_ph.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 334

Wombat

Last for now....Crepe Myrtle Cyclamen and Wheel of Fire Tree

Attachments

• crepe myrtle.jpg
    crepe myrtle.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 342
  • cyclamen.JPG
    cyclamen.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 342
  • MjkwMg~~Nzk2Mzo5.jpg
    MjkwMg~~Nzk2Mzo5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com