Recipe Pineapple Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Pineapple Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

This Pineapple Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is so quick and easy to make. It is an easy party favorite and a recipe for kids to make all by themselves!

When I was a teenager I attended a church even that had this strawberry fruit dip made with marshmallow cream and I’ve been eating it ever since. The other day our daughter spotted pineapple cream cheese at Walmart and immediately had to have it for a new fruit dip recipe.

easy-pineapple-fruit-dip-recipe-2.jpg

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

There are many different cream cheese dips out there and hey, I’m not going to turn any of them down, but I also happen to have my favorite.

A really good fruit dip should be simple so you can throw it together in a flash and very creamy and fluffy. Unfortunately many fruit dip with cream cheese recipes most just taste like cream cheese and lack that wonderful volume and flavor. That’s where our two secrets come in.

1. Flavored Whipped Cream Cheese– There are a few different whipped cream cheese flavors out there such as blueberry, strawberry and now pineapple!
  2. Marshmallow Fluff– This stuff is pure sugar but it will make for the fluffiest fruit dip ever!

easy-pineapple-fruit-dip-recipe-4.jpg

This really is the greatest fruit dip ever and I have every kid on the block that would agree with me and all the adults want it just as bad. You see, I’ve never served this dip without everyone asking me for the recipe. And I certainly take great joy in saying, it’s just a 2 ingredient fruit dip!!

Kid Friendly Recipe

I HIGHLY recommend you start your kids learning how to cook by making something simple and crave-able like this pineapple cream cheese fruit dip. It’s so easy to stir together and will get them feeling proud, accomplished and inspired in the kitchen.

What Is Marshmallow Fluff?

Marshmallow fluff is a confectionary that is similar to marshmallows in flavor, but not in texture.

Marshmallow fluff is much softer and smoother, more like melted marshmallows.

Can You Use Marshmallows Instead of Marshmallow Fluff?

You can substitute marshmallows in place of marshmallow fluff only in recipes that will be heated, so the marshmallows will melt, (such as fudge). Unfortunately you can’t sub them in a fruit dip.

easy-pineapple-fruit-dip-recipe-6.jpg

Marshmallow Fluff Substitute

If you’re looking for a marshmallow creme substitute try this homemade marshmallow fluff. I honestly haven’t ever made homemade marshmallow fluff but ever since seeing that I could I’m not determined to make it happen the next time I make a Marshmallow Fruit Dip.

Yogurt Fruit Dip

If you’re not into the whole cream cheese thing you can use a cream cheese substitute like a yogurt. Yes, it’s now a yogurt fruit dip so it’s a healthier fruit dip and also thinner so many sure you consider that when substituting. Also, you can really play around with flavors now, any kind will work.

To use a yogurt add nothing bigger than a 3 ounce container.

easy-pineapple-fruit-dip-recipe-10.jpg

Which Fruits to Buy for a Fruit Dip Tray

Is it odd that I always have to think for a hot second before running off to buy fruit for a fruit platter? Here’s my favorites that pair well with a fruit dip.

• Bananas
  • Apples
  • Strawberries
  • Kiwi in thick pieces
  • Blueberries
  • Grapes
  • Pineapple
  • Mango
  • Honeydew
  • Cantaloupe

easy-pineapple-fruit-dip-recipe-8.jpg

How to Store Marshmallow Fruit Dip

Marshmallow fruit dip stores very well just in a plastic container with a lid, however it will begin to break down quickly if you did two things:

1. Storing the dip with the fruit will allow juices to seep in.
  2. Dipping the fruit directly in the bowl will leave bits of juices behind as well which will cause the breakdown of the dip.
How Long Will Fruit Dip Keep?

Pineapple fruit dip, or other cream cheese fruit dips will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.

easy-pineapple-fruit-dip-recipe-6-500x500.jpg

Print

Pineapple Fruit Dip

Course 30+ Easy Dip Recipes You Can't Stop Eating
Cuisine American
Prep Time 5 minutes
Calories 1120kcal
Ingredients

• 6 ounces Cream Cheese Spread pineapple
  • 8 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
  • Bananas
  • Strawberries
  • Grapes
  • Apples
  • Pineapple
Instructions

• Stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Serve with fresh fruit. Save leftovers for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Nutrition

Calories: 1120kcal | Carbohydrates: 203g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 789mg | Sugar: 145g | Vitamin A: 1616IU | Calcium: 204mg

READ: Pineapple Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back