Pink Bee Balm??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

Does anyone have some Pink bee balm runners I could get, I would really like some and can trade or pay postage, thanks sunflower3

this is a list of plants & seeds I have for trade.
Plants I have just coming up;
Purple coneflower
Sundrops
Liatris
Orange ditch lilies
Shasta daisy
Red bee balm
Hosta green & white verigated
Chinese lanters
Mint
Spearmint
Chocolate mint
Onion chives
Tarragon French
Lemon balm

Seeds;
Johnny jump up
Pansy
Phlox
columbine
nicotiana
dahlia-purple & white color
burgundy nicotiana
white dahlia
sweet William
grape hycinthia
lobelia cardinal flower
purple wave petunia
yellow pansy
red wave petunia
Chinese lanters

hey I have what they call mahogany bea balm....but not runners...here is a pic to see if it is waht you are looking for...if so I can save seeds for ya

Attachments

• Copy of 2010_0725MarioBirthday0065.jpg
    Copy of 2010_0725MarioBirthday0065.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 333
I'll give them a try Dorothy Will try and get them started in my greenhouse, they might take off in there. I'm pming you my addy. IS there anything on my list above you would like in exchange?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back