planting Freesia bulbs?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Holy_Wood80

hi everyone

I live in Michigan and I just bought some freesia bulbs, and I was wondering if I can plant them in a container right now during this time of year or should I wait till september, october? and I was wondering if I can keep the container in the house for the winter and will they continue to grow throughout the winter? and if I plant the bulbs now when will they bloom flowers? this is my first time planting bulbs :)

I planted about 20 blubs and only 1 bloomed. The rest of them rotted. I won't be trying these again altho the one that did bloom were very pretty. It was white.

Wow! I wasn't planning to grow them but if they are so difficult that Maggie can't grow them I don't think I'll even try. Good luck Holy.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back