planting seeds

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Cooky

So has anyone succumb to planning seeds yet. I have to hold off, as I have little space for them and our last frost date is May 12th.
But is started so me broccoli seeds to sprout for salads

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last frost date here is May 24th.
When I used to start all my seeds it was in mid to late April so they were not too tall!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have tomato and pepper plants inside now. Our last frost date is March 28.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have most of the garden planted. I watch the low temps and when they are staying above 50 I plant. I love being here in central Texas

JasonCurtis

It is a great idea to hold off planting seeds until after the last frost date to ensure optimal growth and prevent damage to the young plants. Starting seeds indoors is a great way to get a head start on the growing season and can be a fun and rewarding activity. Sprouting broccoli seeds for salads is also a great way to enjoy fresh, nutrient-rich produce throughout the year. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when sprouting seeds to avoid any potential contamination or foodborne illness.

fishycomics

I planted seeds already indoors, tomatos are growing, by the time the yget up to being placed outside, it be that time to start the rest

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com