plants are turning yellow!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jeepfreek

I need some advise on what I am doing wrong. just as my tomatoes and cukes are starting to produce, the leaves are turning yellow and the tomatoes are rotting at one end. any ideas?

thanks

To much water perhaps.( House plants do that too and alot of different problems begin to open up that require T.L.C. )

- Just alittle thought to keep in the back of anyone's mind! -

lack of Potassium. Do you use fertilizers or compost. If using home made compost you may need to suplment with an additive.

glad you found help for your plants...
also nice to see a new name...
I removed your link in your sig as that is not allowed here on the forums...thanks

Sounds like they were lacking in potassuim. Balance is everything , especially in tomatoes. They like to be fed ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back