Ponderisms

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

1. Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?

2. Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

3. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

4. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

5. On electric toasters, why do they engrave the message "oneslice"? How many pieces of bread do they think people are really gonna try to stuff in that slot?

6. Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

7. Why is it that no plastic garbage bag will open from the end you first try?

8. How do those dead bugs get into those closed light fixtures?

9. Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes would they eventually just disappear?

10. When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart than apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" When, it isn't all right .

11. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

12. Is it true that the only difference between a yard sale and a trash pickup is how close to the road the stuff is placed?

13. In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

14. How come we never hear father-in-law jokes?

15. If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it?

16. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

;)

K

Kale

Bright eyed bushy tail ..You woke up early this morning with all these thoughts*LOL These are Great! :):)
Very interesting..I am not alone *lol often question many if not all..Came to terms with some*LOL!!
1) No,a clean house means ground frozen and snow falling.
2) white bubbles? I think they are clear.
3) Funny you stated the mattress sales..those signs are everywhere here, sorta tickled my curiosity as to how many people actually need a mattress? They are moving out why buy one here weaken the load?Hubby has a buddy that sold everything (roofing business) left MI and now lives online in Tenn. selling mattresses! Claims he made $100,000.his first year !
4) Good question,maybe as time goes by the hungrier one gets,
thus causing one to gather what ever can be found and eat it.*lol
5)one slice is for Hubbys, just in case he tries to fit a pizza in there*LOL
6)Only I learned to just put the string directly into the hose* or my pocket if using upright machine.*lol
7) they make it so once you get the bag opened you are so emotionally destroyed, then glad you got it opened that you do not realize what cheep plastic they now used, all you are pondering is. open, put in can, and be on your way..It is just a detraction*LOL I sometimes ge them all opened a bit to avoid that Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.it is a one time thing, bags last a week.
8) bugs in light fixtures..I dont care too much ,just happy they do; I just know it will be fun to photograph some, they are too fast when living *LOL that is my only chance; actually waiting for a cousin (in law) to come for Thanksgiving ..I have bugssssssss in my ceiling light covers I need him to take down.Bugs interest him too*lol
9) I keep restarting the dryer the lint will eventually be gone,only to take it out of the dryer and it to attach again.
10) I don't say it's alright..hehehe I sayWOW! dont you look at where you are going?? That really truley hurt!
11) because there are too many items on the table to begin with.Most dont belong there anyway.. let them fall, sweep and vac up and place in your torn garbage bags, now you have a clean house so get on the computer*LOL
12) No, I pay hard earned cents and dollars for the Yard sale stuff and trash pick up is usually EASIER to find! People put thier signs a mile away!I keep saying ok up to that stop sign and I wil turn around if I dont see the sign I get to the stop sign and see a sign, only it is a For Sale sign this happens all the way for a mile,I keep saying well you are half way there how much further can it be..oh my you are wasting gas better turn around*lol What if they have ------ that I am looking for and I turned around....
if I end up walking down the driveway with somethign of great value I let them know how far I drove to get there*lol
13)YES that is what I want to know!!!Asked yesterday! AGAIN!...The AC is on 65 and the heat is on 69! what???..freeze a little put on a sweater or two! Jump on a trampaline or something*LOL I dont like either the ac or the heater. Both can be useful a few times a year.
14) I guess FIL are not funny and dont do anything.I know mine doesnt..lucky if he says hi*LOL
15) yes should have done it that way in the first place why play kindergarden games? If she knows, she knows just do it right the first time*LOL
Put the confidence building stuff out side while working on your car.
16):eek::eek: It's now me*LOL
This was fun.. have any more?

Kale:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluewolf

WOW!! Never had anyone answer them before...

Naw they Ain't mine I get them and other jokes from E-mails I get from a joke site
But Yes I am up early everyday

K

Kale

*LOL
Thank-You!

Bluewolf,
Find more or make some up*LOL
We can play in the mornings...I'm awake early, no sense in sleeping when the house is quiet*LOL

Bluewolf

*LOL
Thank-You!

Bluewolf,
Find more or make some up*LOL
We can play in the mornings...I'm awake early, no sense in sleeping when the house is quiet*LOL

I heard that!!! I'm up at 3-4 am!!

I'll go to my "storage bin" and find some more stuff I have lots!!!

K

Kale

Okay, how can you be saving when you buy something.....on sale?
You can save if the sale price is lower then you can ever purchase it anyplace else and if you can not get it for free!

my2cents*Lol

K

Kale

I heard that!!! I'm up at 3-4 am!!

I'll go to my "storage bin" and find some more stuff I have lots!!!
*LOL I'm awake between 3-5am usually 4:20 I do go to be early if I am not on the computer chatting away..

No way ! What a way to wake up.:D:D .better then walking in the dark outside waiting for the sun to rise!*LOL

Post them as you find them ..:D

Bluewolf

Yes honey!! just been havin some doins going on

I found some more stuff you'll like just
haven't had time to post them maybe in the next day or 3 ;)

K

Kale

*ROTFLOL! You sound like me ..I can't believe it!:D

OK!
As you can tell I understand COMPLETELY!

PRH

Ok - I've wondered about this after I heard someone talk about it!
Daylight Savings-time:
If we are saving so much of it; who's got it all???

- just something I thought I'd pass off! -

K

Kale

NOT ME! :(

Haven't all season!
Lowest recorded temps in History all thru July and August!:(

Kale

Bluewolf

Ok - I've wondered about this after I heard someone talk about it!
Daylight Savings-time:
If we are saving so much of it; who's got it all???
- just something I thought I'd pass off! -

I'd like to know that one meself!!!

I get up and it's dark.... around 6 it starts getting dark
if I had a j-o-b I would have to do yard work with a headlamp :D

K

Kale

just haven't had time to post them maybe in the next day or 3 ;)
*LOL just like me, didn't even notice how busy you keep..
that you may get around to posting in a day or 3! *LOL!!!

Days have past me and I didn't even know it, slept about 4-5 hours and off to get things done,you would think I was RICH all the hours I work every day! Didn't even have time to Log in my books...Trying to log using my pics as references.
I'm a little relaxed now *LOL as I popped my hip 2times, fell up 2-3 steps and down 6..Those black boots kept getting caught on the step edging thingie.
I am going to plant annuals in them*LOL
Hips back in order but..took several hundred dollars but getting there..would be if I could sit still but..I can't,things just need to be done a certain way, yesterday.

So there you have it ..bizzzy bee
Just like me..:):)
Off to work I go
Nobody will know
what I do all day
don't know what to say
I just, keep.... busy!:eek::eek:

Kale*LOL :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com