Purple Iris for Postage - HURRY!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DizzyDaff

I have 3 med/large packages of this purple iris ready to go - first 3 to send me their addy by PM gets them.

FYI - these are large enough that a Flat Rate Priority box (about $8-$10) is probably going to be needed for most addresses. There are at least 4 to MORE in these packs.
Once I have your addy, I can tell you exactly how much. Paypal is fine for sending the postage too.

If I have any seeds you would like, will be happy to put them in as well.
Morning Glories - Various Mix
Gaillardia 'Goblin'
Four O'clock - Mix of pinks, white, yellow
Roman Chamomile
Blue Delphinium - Mix
Talinum paniculatum - Jewels of Opar
2007 Lavendar poppy

Attachments

• May 17 09 004.jpg
    May 17 09 004.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 288
  • May 15 09 007.jpg
    May 15 09 007.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 269
  • May 24 09 023.jpg
    May 24 09 023.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 287
  • May 17 09 005.jpg
    May 17 09 005.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 279

DizzyDaff

All gone!

One to GardenBear1 & one to lynpenny so they are all gone. :D
These are all going out Monday morning.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
dizzy the package came today. thank you. I will plant them tonight. Just waiting for the heat of the day to subside a little. They really look good. Did I say thank you.

GardenBear1

Dizzy, they came in today going to plant them this week end if it don't rain more. there really good looking plants THANKS so much:)

flowersforlife

Thanks Dizz, rec'd my box yesterday! I gave some to my neighbor and planted the rest this morning. They look great! Thanks again!

I put your check in the mail today.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com