Question & Answers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

I dont know if this is the right place or not,,but I messed up big time,,,In my private messages,,,I deleted a lot of my messages and then I realized that when they are blue again I have another message,,so if you dont care,,anyone that has sent me private messages, would you care to email me again,,if I failed to respond to you,,,I just realized my mistake today..I did not realize that there was another message in them until I clicked on one that I had already read because it was blue instead of red...and I cant find a place to go to the deleted messages,,so I guess they are gone forever,,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:eek:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Randy...do tell what do they say and who are they anyways...:D
Ron don;t listen to any of them ..;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com