Rain Lilies 2010

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My rain lilies finally bloomed. I was beginning to wonder if they would and then all of a sudden they popped up and are really blooming.
My million bells I got for mothers day.

Attachments

• Rain Lilies 1.jpg
    Rain Lilies 1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 377
  • Rain Lilies 6.jpg
    Rain Lilies 6.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 351
  • Million Bells 1.jpg
    Million Bells 1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 386

oma2

Beautiful flowers! My Rain lilies started to pop too right after the humidity, heat and the rain came.

Spider_Lily

Your lilies are beautiful .I have a few scattered around my yard.Their all white though but this Spring I haven't seen one yet.

Bluewolf

just beautiful!!!

I got some white ones from a dear friend in Moultrie GA and am hoping that I can get them naturalized to my colder temps
I think they are just so kewl!!

Maggie

Mine don't winter over in Tn. either. I have then in pots and in the fall I set them under the house.

Maggie

Clematis
Cherry tree is full. I made a pie yesterday sure is good. I've got to get them picked and on the freezer before the birds eat them.
Iris from my pond.

Attachments

• Clematis ppl 1.jpg
    Clematis ppl 1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 336
  • Clematis burg 1.jpg
    Clematis burg 1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Cherry Tree 1.jpg
    Cherry Tree 1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 328
  • Liliy ppl water 1.jpg
    Liliy ppl water 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 341

Maggie

My Border Lilies are in full bloom now.

Attachments

• Lilies red border 1.jpg
    Lilies red border 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Lilies red border 4.jpg
    Lilies red border 4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 385

Harleygrandma

Mine don't winter over in Tn. either. I have then in pots and in the fall I set them under the house.
Central Florida here, I had never seen rain lilies before i moved to this house. Fell in love with them. They have spread so much in the flower bed I am thinking of not planting another annuals there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com