Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

I dont know if I am in the right site or not,,but is there going to be an ornament exchange this year for Christmas,,,just curious,,I have my ornaments almost all done,,,just like 4 more,,and will get them done if there is going to be one,I started them just before the ice storm hit and stopped when the storm hit :p,,thank you for your time and kindness,,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:):rolleyes:;):D:cool::eek:lol

Ms Cassie we are going to have an ornament exchange but it will be a one on one exchange. You are sure welcome to join. I think we will post everything the 1st of Oct. Please check back.
I am glad to see you it seems like a long time since we talked.

I'm in!!!!!

You all know I wouldn't miss this for the world!!!!!! So common and get one with it people!!!! Christmas is a time to give!!!! and have FUN of course!!!! You can still watch TV or relax while making some ornaments that will adorn your tree PLUS you'll have them for years to come!!! So I'm in, but will you be????

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back