Re-Landscaping Neglected Gardens on the North Shore of Lake Erie

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

A few more:
1+2/ various mix of rockgarden type dianthus.
3/Dwarf Spurless Columbine
4+5/interesting mushroom that erupted out of a dead tree on the property!
It wasn't there yesterday!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 386
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 380
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 377
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 379
A few more:
1+2/ various mix of rockgarden type dianthus.
3/Dwarf Spurless Columbine
4+5/interesting mushroom that erupted out of a dead tree on the property!
It wasn't there yesterday!

Here we call that woodear fungus. Some people actually eat it but after Lysle getting so sick on wild mushrooms :eek: I just get the stuff from the store ;)

Even with the guide book it is so easy to misidentify fungus species. He made spaghetti with what he thought was a safe shroom and he was in bed for 3 days. He said it was the worst he ever felt and really thought he was dying.

This mushroom turns woody as it matures so I doubt that it's edible!
I wouldn't eat any of the mushrooms on the property except for the morels!
Morels pop out of the ground just as the oak trees start to bud out in the spring.
The price for morels runs around $100 per pound dried!

Hello Swireless!
You could drop in and see what I have growing now!
I have been switching over to growing winter hardy cactus!
I have dozens of species now!
I sell the extras as a small business to help pay for my cactus and gardening addiction!!

Really lovely garden pictures which you share with us, My favorite hobby is gardening and I'm interested to get more information relating to gardening topics its also very nice sharing keep it up, Gardens make your environment fresh and provide you fresh air and fresh oxygen which is necessary for living.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back