Received seeds and plants

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

I have received seeds from Dor and Isgett,,,I dont know where to post but I hope this is alright,,and am very pleased with the tomatoe seeds,,thank you hons,,and also I received plants from Lesia Collins in Missouri,,,I cant find you ...thank you for the plants and there were so many of them and they all arrived in perfect condition,,none of them were wilted and I potted them as soon as I got them and they are all thriving,,,thank you all for your kindness and thoughtfulness and for sharing with me and Lesia,,,hon I am getting your postage in the mail today,,i have been sick...take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:D

Dor

Thank you for letting us know Cassie. I am so glad you are ok. We were concerned about you.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cassie I am glad you got them. Was worried something might be wrong.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com