Robin Hood dahlia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

This is my Robin Hood dahlia it's one year old and flowered this year for me..

Attachments

• all pictures 174.jpg
    all pictures 174.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 350
K

Kale

Did you pot them up indoors?

When can they be planted outside to get such early blooms?
Wow!
Those are one of my favorites so far the big yellow one that I just commented on is very beautiful and would be fun to grow...but I love the "detail" in your "Robin Hood"!!

Kale:)

sunflower3

I don't plant mine outside till after frost, but can start mine in my green house in april/may, some I leave in pots and some i put in the ground. I have the yellow, red, and then I have nice ones like seduction, Thomas A Edison,Robin hood, charlie 2,and a couple other can't remember names of right now. But I love growing them and hubby enjoys them lots there one of his favorites.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com