Roses wont bloom...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KallieLashay

My mom has planted some rose bushes that get full sun I believe. I dont think she waters them, just lets the rain do it. But anyways they wont bloom at all!! They look just like bushes with no flowers. They are; don juan climbing bush, tangerine rose, queen elizabeth.

Any help is appreciated!!

Best thing you could do in this situation is provide a picture so we could evaluate the situation. I know this post is old so probably doesn't matter now but there's plenty of information out there to help you out.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back