Rose's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I ran to the grocerystore yesterday and glanced something.I saw rose bushes. Sooooo I had to stop three came home with me they just jumped in my car.So I had to let them come.A Sterling Silver Tea rose and a two Peace Rose's.I know I'm bad can't help it .But they were cheap 3 for $10 bare root.
I unwrapped them they had a good root system soaked them a couple hours.
Planted them late yesterday afternoon.Waiting on bloom's now :).LOL

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
self control around rose bushes? I think not. I am not going to look this spring because I'm going to Paris. I want to have fun there and I'll get back to gardening when I get back.

Spider_Lily

self control around rose bushes? I think not. I am not going to look this spring because I'm going to Paris. I want to have fun there and I'll get back to gardening when I get back.

Can't blame you there Lyn.I would be saving for a trip like that too.But I have no plan's like that don't do alot of traveling.The rose's were cheap 3 for $10
They have tiny green limb's coming out already.:)

Dor

I bought some bareroot roses from Sam's last year and they did really well so I will pick up some after April 4th. They come two to a package.

Spider_Lily

I don't think my Sterling Silver Tea rose is going to make it.It look's sad but the other's are coming along good.This is what they look like now.

Attachments

• Flowers -10 007.JPG
    Flowers -10 007.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Flowers -10 008.JPG
    Flowers -10 008.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Flowers -10 006.JPG
    Flowers -10 006.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 340

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com