Round trip round robin

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

becki25msmolly

Round trip robin -- sign up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone -- The Robin kinda hibernated in Indiana BUT I am back and he is shakin his feathers off and getting ready to fly again!!!!!

If you are interested in participating PLEASE PM me with your name and address and we will put you on the list. We will get the Robin flying by March 18th.

Round Trip Robin Rules

This will be a Round Robin for all the seeds you just can't use or just want to share!

Please make sure all seeds are clearly marked, no older than 09 please, and packaged so they don't leak out. Please mark them by name (datura - white or blk eye susan, etc.) & your name and year they were collected.

Seeds can be from your garden, commercial, or previous trades as long as they are viable.

Please PM me with your name and address. The deadline to join will be March 16th.

When we get started I will PM the next person in line and let them know where to send the package once they receive it. When you receive the Robin PLEASE take what you want but replace with the same number packets of seeds from your collection. You can always add extras!! Let's try to keep the package moving so 2 days to decide on what ya wanna keep. Then on to the next lucky participant. Once you receive the package you must post on here that you got it and when you send it on please post that you have sent the Robin flying again. I think that covers everything.

If you have any questions please post them here.
Thank you & let's set this Robin free!!!!

Becki

jbaby7162000

Oh no i missed it

I just seen this post,im to late i guess hmmm,i really could use soem seeds.but i guess next tiem then

becki25msmolly

Extended Regristration For ROUND TRIP ROUND ROBIN

Due to lack of response - I have decided to extend the sign up for this --- PLEASE -- PLEASE-- send me a message with your details and we can get this flying. I have TONS of seeds looking for a new home.

becki25msmolly

You are sooo welcome

I only have a few people signed up right now so if you want to join - please don't be shy--- the robin would like to plan more stops on his route --- please sign up and I will post as soon as this birdie is ready to fly!!!

SandiB

Due to lack of response - I have decided to extend the sign up for this --- PLEASE -- PLEASE-- send me a message with your details and we can get this flying. I have TONS of seeds looking for a new home.

Anyone else want in this Round Trip Robin? Be nice to get this happening soon..its is SPRING and that's a great time for seeds..right!?

Get with Becki :)

Melissa

Oops...I gave all my seed away. I will have to catch the next trip. You ladies have an awesome time with this...can't wait to hear about all the lovelies you get!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com