Sad Sad Day

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Wish people who fly by our house like a bat outta heck would please slow your !!! down.Someone ran over our dog and did'nt even stop.We had to have him put to sleep this morning.Hope their happy now.........:(:(:(
I have a good idea who done it too.Because she ask how our dog was.
He was a big yellow lab his name was Pluto.He was a big sweetheart kinda goofy acting like the disney cartoon dog.
As we loaded him in the truck headed for the vet he gave my son a huge kiss across his face.We both have cried all morning.:(:(:(:(:(

PRH

So sorry to read of your loss - it's amazing how quickly they blend in to the family! {{{HUGS}}} :)

Blueaussi

Oh, I am so so sorry! What an awful way to lose one that you love. I really hate it when people won't slow down.

Hugs to you and yours.

Dor

I am so sorry Spider for you and your family to love your beloved pet. Some people are so thoughtless.

swindy

Oh Spider I am so sorry you lost your dog! Did anybody see it happen? I would ask that person straight out if she hit your dog. Golden labs are such wonderful dogs.

Kya D

Oh Honey I am so very sorry that you lost your beloved Pluto. My heart aches for you and your family.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wish people who fly by our house like a bat outta heck would please slow your !!! down.Someone ran over our dog and did'nt even stop.We had to have him put to sleep this morning.Hope their happy now.........:(:(:(
I have a good idea who done it too.Because she ask how our dog was.
He was a big yellow lab his name was Pluto.He was a big sweetheart kinda goofy acting like the disney cartoon dog.
As we loaded him in the truck headed for the vet he gave my son a huge kiss across his face.We both have cried all morning.:(:(:(:(:(

Kay,
My heart is breaking for you. It is bad enough that he was hit and has died , but to think that the person who did it didn't have to kindness to let you know, to offer consolation, or to apologize sickens me.
Prayers for you and your as you deal with the loss of your beloved fur family member. They are every bit a part of the family as those who are human.

Spider_Lily

Oh Spider I am so sorry you lost your dog! Did anybody see it happen? I would ask that person straight out if she hit your dog. Golden labs are such wonderful dogs.

I know who done it Swindy.But if I say something it will start alot of crap.She know's she done it too.She talks to me everyday until this happened and she has not spoke a word or made any comment.Maybe it's eating at her.She will have to live with what she done.And I will so keep reminding her in my own way.I sent her a note on yahoo told her someone hit our dog and didn't stop.She didn't reply and still no a word.:(

Bluewolf

Oh Spider:(

It has got to hurt even worse now..knowing who did it and them not saying a word..don't know if I could handle it with that much grace...

Hang in there sweetie ((((HUGS))))

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spider I have lost a member of my family to a person who drove irresponsibly and killed our poor puppy. I know the pain and loss. You are in my prayers.

Spider_Lily

I sure missed my furbaby today.He wasn't here being a big puppy messing with my thing's.And he was'nt there for my morning walk.Only in spirit.

Jules

How sad Spider. Loosing a pet is like loosing a family member and you will be missing your baby for a long time. I don't know how anyone can do something like that. My heart aches for you.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
It will take time before the sweet memories are the only ones. Being a pet owner is a tough job. We must face them aging, or suffering , someone once told me the reason we love our dogs so much and feel so colse to them is because dog is God spelled backwards.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com