Santa's Helper

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Honey in her Christmas dress waiting on Santa......:)

Attachments

• Honey Christmas 008.JPG
    Honey Christmas 008.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Honey Christmas 010.JPG
    Honey Christmas 010.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 381
  • Honey Christmas 015.JPG
    Honey Christmas 015.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Honey Christmas 016.JPG
    Honey Christmas 016.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 351
She's my little shadow .I guess she make's every step I do.And she will not go outside with anyone but me.She's sleeping on top my feet almost here at the desk snoring....workin hard...

Christmas sure is a nice time of the year Those pictures are adorable ! Santa even comes to our pets

Christmas sure is a nice time of the year Those pictures are adorable ! Santa even comes to our pets

Yes Santa come's to visit Honey.You should see her with her head stuck inside her stocking getting a treat.She's all excited....just like a kid.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back