Scalloped Corn

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

anyone still make this?

My Grannyma used to make it for me all the time..but I never got the recipe
any ideas?

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, they do. You might have to experiment a little to find which brand works best for you. The net weight listed on a can includes the water, so opening the can is the only way to find out which brand has more product.

both my Grandma and my Mother made scalloped corn , pretty often too , i wasnt all that found of it , i know they used 2 cans of cream corn , ritzs crackers , most likely a little butter , maybe a little flour , and some cream or milk . salt and pepper, not to much salt cause of salt on crackers . i cant remember eather what brand of cream corn they used .

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have made it but I used libby's cream corn because it had more corn in it. I mixed the cracker crumbs into the corn when I cooked it other than that it sounds about the same.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com