Seeds for trade

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Annette99

Am always looking for new seeds and will exchange pack for pack, All of my seeds were harvested this summer from my gardens. seed packs average 25-30 seeds. I have:
angelica archangel
centranthus
ragged robin
white foxglove
dianthus deep purple
jacobs ladder
columbine songbird and ruby port
rose campion
centaurea montana
verbascum shades of summer
depford pinks
perennial heliotrope valerian
rumex
silene catchfly
clary sage
tiarella foamflower
knautia
Laurens grape poppy
baptisia
prarie coneflower
kiss me over the garden gate
white balloon flower
lobelia cardinalis and syphlitica
I am most interested in perennials hardy to zone 5 and unusual annuals.

Kya D

I would love some grape poppy seed. All I have to exchange are black or fushia
hollyhock seeds, both hollyhocks are single.

DizzyDaff

Trade?

Hi Annette,
Please look at my seeds for trade HERE

I am most interested in your
dianthus deep purple
columbine ruby port
tiarella foamflower
lobelia cardinalis

Kya D

Annette your seeds went out this morning PLMK when they arrive.
Thanks for the trade

Fidelslady

I would like verbascum, columbine and foxglove. I have fresh vine seeds--Moonflower Vine (3 different kinds-one small lavender flower, one larger lavender flower and one large white flower), Cardinal Vine and red cypress vine. Will have MG--seeds ripening. LMK!! Thanks Bonnie

Annette99

To all of you who have responded, I am harvesting many more varieties of seed and have private messaged those who have responded. Anyone who gave me their address your seeds were shipped out on Monday. Thanks.

kmixon75

Hello Annette99,
I see that you have white balloon flower. I was wondering how do you collect your seeds from them? I have a blueish purple one and would love to know how to get the seeds so I can have more an some to trade. Can you help?
Thanks bunches and Happy Gardening, Kat

Annette99

You have to let the flowers dry completely on the plant and wait for the top of the seed pod still on the plant to open on its own, it will be a small opening and the seeds will dump right out. They are very small.

Annette99

Oh, thank you DizzyDaff, Weeze and KyaD for the great trades, I got the seeds yesterday, it's hard for me to get to the PO every day.

Annette99

Oh Bonnie, Fidelis Lady, thanks for the great trade, I know the pothos you sent what is the other one? Annette

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com