Seeds for trade

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

Here is a list of the seeds I have for trade. I am open to a lot but what I would really like is to get some differant kinds of herb seeds..anything unusual would be cool too:)

Heirloom black hollyhocks fall 2008 collection
Red and yellow snapdraggon
French marigold
Broken 4 o clocks
White 4 o clocks
Unknown color 4 o clocks
Cleome pink/white
Wild lavender Iris(seeds)
Calendula
Gladiola(seeds)
Purple blazing star(liatris)
coffee beans..3 differant kinds (pm me for details)
California poppy
Shasta daisy
Money plant
Coreopsis
Red rose
Nasturtium unknown color
Jerusalem Gold sunflower (organic)
Batchlors button polka dot

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
RR
I've got to leave in a minute so I can't check to see what I have for seeds but I would love to try some of the Climbing Nasturtiums.and Orange trumpet vine. I will look tomorrow night to see what I have.

R

RiverRock

Just so everyone knows as the seeds are taken I will revise the list..some seeds I only have 1 trade of so when they are gone they are gone.

RR

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
List some of the things that you really would like other than herbs please, it will help me and i'm sure some others

R

RiverRock

Its hard for me to even know what I want. I really like sunflowers and daisies. I would also give these seeds away for sase...People have been so generous to me in sharing what they have.

revised list:

Heirloom black hollyhocks fall 2008 collectio
White 4 o clocks
Unknown color 4 o clocks
Cleome pink/white
Wild lavender Iris(seeds)
Calendula
Gladiola(seeds)
Purple blazing star(liatris)
coffee beans..3 differant kinds (pm me for details)
California poppy
Shasta daisy
Coreopsis
Red rose
Batchlors button polka dot

Mainegal I got your seeds set aside for you.

RR

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RiverRock

I think I have all my seed trades mailed now so if anyone doesnt get their seeds by next week please let me know.

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com