Seeds to Share

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DizzyDaff

I have some extras of the following seeds - always happy to trade or share for postage. :)

2008 Seeds
Morning Glories - Various Mix
Gaillardia 'Goblin'
Four O'clock - Mix of pinks, white, yellow
Roman Chamomile
Blue Delphinium - Mix
Jewels of Opar
Viola - Mix of my strange crosses
Cosmos - Mix of all the cosmos I grew 2008
'Sugar Baby' Watermelon

2007 Seeds
Lavendar poppy
Lemon Mint

Hi Dizzy,,could i have just a few seeds of each that you have,,for postage,,i would sure appreciate it so very much,,thank you for your kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

Dizzy if you still have lemon mint I am very interested I have a lot of seeds for trade and will get a list up soon but please pm me if you still have the lemon mint..thank you:)

RR

Still have all of the following if anyone is interested - just finished cleaning & sorting a stash I hadn't gotten around to from last fall.

2008 Seeds
Morning Glories - Various Mix
Gaillardia 'Goblin'
Four O'clock - Mix of pinks, white, yellow
Roman Chamomile
Talinum paniculatum - Jewels of Opar
Cosmos - Mix of all the cosmos I grew 2008
White Hardy Hibiscus - 'Luna'
Rose Campion - Fuschia
Cornflower mix
Datura wrightti (bush not vine) moonlily or moon flower

2007 Seeds
Lavendar poppy
Lemon Mint

I have 3GO Dill and a lot of it.
I also have some 3GO cilantro
Red Columbine.

Will have more in a few months

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back