sempervivum help needed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sfishergirl

Hey we are starting to see the signs of our first frost looming. I am trying to get my drag it all in list ready. I have 2 semps that survived the neighbors dog a CV NOIR and COBWEB BUTTONS can anyone help me with a hardiness zone for either?

Kya D

All of my semp's are hardy to zone 4. the cobweb's are hardy to zone 5.

Last edited:

Kya D

HUMMM Edelwiess perennials is where I ordered mine they list most of them in zone 3-4-5 so that is what I was going by. I am sure I could be wrong.

sfishergirl

the cobwebs I might try outside but the cv noir is very big and echveria like lol there is always a big difference between losing a $3 plant and losing a $10 plant. I will take a picture of it and post it.

Kya D

You are sure right about losing a 10 dollar plant. I hope they thrive for you inside or out.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com